Qualifications of Applicants are as follows.
An applicant at the doctoral degree level must be a holder of a master’s degree or equivalent in any field from a local or an overseas educational institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, with an excellent academic record.
1) A completed application form
2) A copy of the official transcript
2) 1” x 1” photograph (Taken not more than 6 months prior)
3) A copy of ID / Passport
4) Letter (s) of recommendation on work experience (if any)
5) English-language proficiency test score report: (result is valid for 2 years)
TOEFL minimum score of 550 (PBT) or 213 (CBT) or 80 (iBT) or
IELTS: 6.5 across each band or
Duolingo English Test (DET) : 110 in all subscore
1) Oral Entrance Examination* (Oversea Applicants, online interview or teleconference may also be required by the Committee for more
2) An applicant at the doctoral degree level must submit a TOFEL minimum score of 550 (PBT) or 213 (CBT) or 80 (iBT) or IELTS: 6.5 across each band or Duolingo English Test (DET) : 110 in all subscore
3)Any applicant who has not obtained the required score, is required to pass an English Professional Test (BU-EPT) from Bangkok University
4)The English proficiency test is waived for applicants who are native speakers of English.
5) Applicants should have a statement of purpose/ an essay describing the applicant’s goal in applying to the program.
6) An applicant at the doctoral degree level may be required to present other qualifications, i.e. research competency or specialized professional experience.