Academic Qualifications of Applicants
Applicants with any one of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
· Grade 12 (or M.5) certificate or high-level vocational certificate or its equivalent
· IGCSE / GCSE / GCE "O" level certificates with a minimum of 5 subjects at grade C or above and "A" level certificates with a minimum of 3 subjects at grade C or above
· GED transcript with a minimum score 580 in the new scoring system or 2,250 in the old scoring system
· IB Certificate with scores not lower than "4" in at least 5 subjects
· Record of Learning with scores not lower than 7 credits in at least 5 subjects for applicants who graduated from New Zealand
· Certificate of Education and Statement of Results within the Australian Qualifications Framework for applicants who graduated from Australia
· High school diploma and official transcript or equivalent certification and Thai students must have their certificates approved by the Ministry of Education.
· Three l" x l" photographs taken not more than 5 months prior to application
· A copy of your identification card (Thai students) or all pages of your current passport (foreign students)
· A copy of your English-language proficiency test score report:
- TOEFL (500 PBT or 51 iBT)
- IELTS (5.0 in all skills)
- SAT (1,000 in both Critical Reading and Mathematics sections)
- GAT English score (100)
- BU Test is available if you do not have any test score report and native English speakers are exempt.
· A copy of certificate of name or surname change (if applicable)
All Overseas, Transfer, Exchange and Visiting Students must pay an admission application fee of US $53.00 with a bank-issued cashier's check made payable to "Bangkok University." Local students are exempt.