Students who would like to take some selected courses, receive the credits, and are not seeking a degree at Bangkok University, are categorized as special (visiting) students. Students who register for a course for which no credit will be received are considered auditing students. International students interested in these types of studies can directly contact to BU Admission.
To apply for our visiting student please submit following documents for admission process:
- High school transcript and/or diploma ( Please clarify – original, copy, certified)
- Three passport-size photographs
- Photocopy of all pages of your passport
- Admission fee of US $53 (Must be paid by Cashier’s Check, issued by a bank, made payable to “ Bangkok University.”)
- A copy of your transcript from your present university/higher education institution.
- A letter of recommendation
- A copy of your TOEFL score with a minimum score of 500 (paper-based) or 61 (internet-based); or IELTS score with a score of no less than 5.0 in all bands; or a letter from your current university confirming your ability to continue your studies in English (waived for native speakers of English)
- Online application form available at http://ursa.bu.ac.th/buic/index.htm
For any certificates or transcripts not written in English or Thai, please also submit an English translation certified by the educational institution.
Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature.