Semester start dates may vary by program. Please check the academic calendar on our website for specific semester start dates at the link below.
English-language proficiency test score report: (results are valid for 2 years)
- TOEFL 500 (Paper-Based), 173 (Computer-Based), 61 (Internet-Based)
- IELTS 5.0 overall and in all skills
- SAT 1,000 in both critical reading and mathematics sections
- Duolingo English Test (DET) 80 in all sub-scores
- BU Placement Test (BU Test)
*Bangkok University has a test available if you do not have a valid English proficiency test score. The English proficiency test is waived for applicants who are native speakers of English
If you do not have an English proficiency score, you may be required to take an English language assessment offered by the university or apply for a preparatory English course.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Semester 1 Application Deadline:
- For applicants with an English proficiency score: Before the end of July.
- For applicants without an English proficiency score: Before the end of May.
Semester 2 Application Deadline:
- For applicants with an English proficiency score: Before the end of October.
- For applicants without an English proficiency score: Before the end of August.
*Please be aware that some majors may close when they reach full capacity.
To initiate a credit transfer, please prepare the required documents:
- Photocopy of your original transcript (both the original and English translation).
- Course descriptions from your previous institution (both the original and English translation).
- A photocopy of the information page of your passport.
- High school or equivalent transcript and certificate (both the original and English translations, if applicable).
You will receive the letter of acceptance after your application is approved.
Once your payment is processed, the university will proceed with your student visa application. The student visa is typically received approximately 1-2 months before the start of the semester.
Please make sure to complete all required steps promptly to ensure a smooth process.
If you have any concerns or questions about your acceptance or visa application status, you can reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited about joining BU, but curious about where to live, what the housing looks like and the cost? We realize that Bangkok University students come all around the world, so we put together a list of some of the options that are available for you.
Curious to take a look? Click the link below:
Invest in Your Dreams: Discover Our Scholarships!
At Bangkok University, we provide a wide range of scholarships for exceptional students excelling in diverse fields. Whether you're a creative genius, a top-performing student, an active participant, a skilled athlete, a rising star in the entertainment industry, or a committed social developer, we have scholarships tailored to suit your talents. If you believe your past accomplishments make you eligible, discover our varied scholarships here.
Scholarships details: https://www.bu.ac.th/en/curriculum/bachelors-degree/scholarships
Health insurance is not mandatory, but we do provide accidental insurance for our students. You can find more details about the accidental insurance by visiting the following link: https://bulinks.bu.ac.th/en/accident-insurance-en/
This insurance can provide coverage in case of accidents or emergencies, and it's a good option to consider for added protection during your studies at BU International.