1) A completed application form
2) A copy of the official transcript
3) 1” x 1” photograph (Taken not more than 6 months prior)
4) A copy of ID / Passport
5) Letter (s) of recommendation on work experience (if any)
6) English-language proficiency test score report: (result is valid for 2 years)
TOEFL minimum score of 550 (PBT) or 213 (CBT) or 80 (iBT) or
IELTS: 6.5 across each band or
Duolingo English Test (DET) : 100 in all subscore
Any applicant who has not obtained/submitted the specified English-language Proficiency Test Score is required to pass Bangkok University- English Proficiency Test (BU-EPT). Applicants can take the BU-EPT test at the Admissions Office, Buiding A8, 2nd Floor, Main Campus.
1) Oral Entrance Examination* (Oversea Applicants, online interview or teleconference may also be required by the Committee for more
2) International Programs, applicants are required to have proficient command of English skills*, equivalent to: TOEFL 550 PBT (CBT: 213, IBT: 80) / IELTS: 6.5 across each band / Duolingo English Test (DET) :100 in all subscore
3) Applicants should have a statement of purpose/ an essay describing the applicant’s goal in applying to the program*
4) Students admitted to study in the international program or English program at the graduate degree level who have not met the qualification requirement for the English-language Proficiency Test Score as specified by the University are required to register in English Preparation for Graduation Studies and pass an assessment. If failed, the students must retake the course and pass the assessment. The University reserves the rights not to grant approval for graduation to the students who have not passed the assessment for English Preparation for Graduate Studies.
* Admission of applicants will be based on the results of English Proficiency test, an interview, the candidates’ experience & achievements.
Announcement of the Examination Results www.bu.ac.th (Prepare your Exam Code)