Application Requirements for International Program
1. Applicants with any one of the following qualifications are eligible to apply:
- M.6 certificate or its equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education, or equivalent certificates from local or overseas educational institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education;
- IB Certificate with scores not lower than "4" in at least 5 subjects
- IGCSE / GCSE / GCE "O" level certificates with a minimum of 5 subjects at grade C or above and "A" level certificates with a minimum of 3 subjects at grade C or above
- GED transcript with a minimum score 720 in the new scoring system or 3,600 in the old scoring system (is eligible for admission without taking an examination but required to take an interview)
2. English-language proficiency test score report: (results are valid for 2 years).
- TOEFL 500 PBT, 173CBT, 61 IBT
- IELTS 5.0 in all skills
- SAT 1,000 in both Critical Reading and Mathematics sections
- TGAT English score 100
- Duolingo English Test (DET) score 80 in all subscore
- BU Placement Test is available if you do not have any test score report
Q: Is there any way to get into the International program if you don't have these English certificates and don’t want to take the university's English test?
A: Don't worry about it! The Preparatory English Course is something that you can sign up for at Bangkok University International. This fast-track English course is meant to help you improve your English and get ready for the international program. If you pass the exam, you can join the International Program right away.