For those who have completed high school in the ordinary or vocational stream or its equivalent from an education institution under the Ministry of Education’s recognition:
Admission Criteria for International Programs
1. Applicants meeting the following qualifications will be exempted from the written test and foundational study:
2. Applicants with English language proficiency test scores meeting the specified criteria (scores valid for up to 2 years) will be exempted from the written test and foundational study:
3. Applicants without English proficiency test scores or eligible exemptions must take the BU Placement Tests for written evaluation.
4. Applicants with qualifications equivalent to high school completion both domestically and internationally must undergo the written test according to the university's regulations.
5. For applicants without English proficiency scores or those who do not wish to take the BU Placement Tests, the Preparatory English Course is available. Upon meeting the university's specified criteria, students can enroll in international programs at Bangkok University.