- Accepting both Thai and International students who have completed a master’s degree with cumulative grade point average of 3.50 from 4.00 in different fields such as Communication Arts, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Library, and Health Science.
- For candiates who have at least 2-year work experiences in the filed of communication and with strong research background
- Having TOEFL score no lower than 79 (iBT), 213 (CBT), 550 (PBT)), or scores from other standardized tests as approved by the screening committee
- Candidates submitting a research proposal to the committee, including research timeline, a statement of intent, and study plan
- Candidates able to use English in the interview with the committee
This Program allows students to take up Ph.D. courses and get a degree from School of Communication Studies, College of Communication, Ohio University, U.S.A.
For online application, please click: http://www.bu.ac.th/comarts/