With the spirit of equity and the much sought-after academic freedom for a good and successful life, BUI graciously takes full-time, visiting, as well as transfer students from both local and international schools. Project-based learning methodology, professionally deployed through many and different co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, is key to sharpen BUI students’ theoretical, practical, and, more importantly, leadership skills. The interchange of nationalities also allows BUI students to exchange knowledge and cultures, build friendship, and pave the way for connection at work after graduation.
BUI quality of education is thus enhanced and cultural awareness is subsequently enriched. As a matter of fact, BUI is home for international students from Asia and Pacific region, over 50 from 60 countries. The number apparently keeps increasing significantly every year. This phenomenal rise strategically highlights and widens BU’s institutionalized internationalization a great deal.
Interested students wishing to gain practical knowledge and skills for a successful future career are encouraged to complete the application form below and submit it with other required documents on the date of application:
1. A completed application form
2. High School Diploma and Official Transcript or equivalent certification. Thai students must have their certificates approved by the Ministry of Education.
3. A copy of identification card (Thai students) or passport (foreign students)
4. English proficiency score report, i.e. TOEFL (61 iBT), IELTS (5.0 in all bands), or SAT (1000 Critical Reading and Mathematics sections). Submission of an appropriate English proficiency score replaces the requirement to complete the BU International entrance examination. Native English speakers are exempted.
5. A copy of certificate of name or surname change (if any)
6. One letter of recommendation (for Visiting, Exchange, and Transfer students)
7. University transcript (for Visiting, Exchange, and Transfer students)
8. Course descriptions (for Transfer students
Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature. For any documents not written in English or Thai, please also submit an official English translation.
Academic Qualifications of Applicants (One of the following)
1. Applicants must have an M.6 (Grade 12) certificate or high-level vocational certificate, or its equivalent, as approved by the Ministry of Education;
2. IGCSE / GCSE / GCE ‘O’ level certificate with result not lower than ‘C’ in at least 5 subject, ‘A’ level certificate with grade not lower than ‘C’ in at least 3 subjects;
3. GED certificate and diploma;
4. IB certificate with scores not lower than 4 in at least 5 subjects;
5. Record of learning with scores not lower than 7 credits in at least 5 subjects for applicants who have graduate from New Zealand;
6. Certificate of Education and Statement of Results, which are issued by the Australian Qualification Framework for applicants who have graduated from Australia.